Don Buck L.Ac. has been a licensed acupuncturist/herbalist since 2001 and completed his Doctoral Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from Emperor’s College of Oriental Medicine at the end of 2005. Prior to his advanced graduate degree, Dr. Buck also attended Emperor’s College for his Master’s Degree. He also holds a BBA in International Marketing from Baruch College and spent his years prior to becoming an acupuncturist as a VP of Sales for a Spanish language television network.
Dr. Buck has augmented his Oriental medical studies with two extensive training sessions in Beijing, China. In addition to his private practice, Dr. Buck has been an instructor at Emperor’s College and served as a Supervisor at the Venice Family Health Clinic for Emperor’s Masters Program. Dr. Buck practices in Los Angeles at Silk Road Acupuncture & #Herbal Medicine, a clinic he founded, specializing in pain management and treatment of infertility. Additionally, he is fluent in Spanish and treats a culturally diverse clientele.
Dr. Buck is an avid sportsman, having specialized in the areas of strength training (gym & weights), as well as cardio training, participating in mountain biking and running where he has garnered many winner’s trophies & medals. Having run many marathons and ultra-marathons, Dr. Buck understands athletic injuries and their corresponding treatments and prevention.
More About Doctor Don Buck
- Licensed Acupuncturist in the State of California
- Licensed Herbalist in the State of California
- Doctorate in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Master degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- BBA degree in International Marketing
- Trained for National Board certification in Acupuncture Orthopedics
- Professor at Oriental Medical College
- Private practice in Los Angeles, CA
- Supervisor at The Venice Family Clinic for students in the Master program of Oriental Medicine
- Trained and worked with various Doctors of Oriental Medicine while in China on two sabbaticals
- Published in medical journals of Oriental Medicine